- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
Topic - Mike Shaw
Maine's Democratic-controlled House gave initial approval to a bill that would establish an in-person system for early voting in the state, but the vote fell short of the two-thirds support it will need for final passage.
The Lions said surgery was scheduled for Tuesday and did not immediately say how much time Burleson might miss.
California rang in the New Year by placing truck engines, trailers, tires and even entire vehicles on its environmental out list — requiring motor carriers to spend tens of thousands of dollars on new equipment that may never meet the state's ambitious objectives.
Mr. Shaw said he and the California Trucking Association have also tried to get CARB to consider industry concerns before implementing the rules — to no avail.