- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Mike Sherman
MIAMI (AP) — Pittsburgh Steelers director of football and business administration Omar Khan is one of three candidates who have interviewed for the job as general manager of the Miami Dolphins.
Former Redskins offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan is receiving consideration from the Dolphins for the same job.
MIAMI (AP) — A punchless offense in the final two games kept the Miami Dolphins out of the postseason, and they'll have a new play-caller in 2014.
Prosecutors urged a judge on Thursday to dismiss Michael Skakel's latest challenge of his 2002 murder conviction, saying the Kennedy cousin's claim that his trial attorney did a poor job should have been raised in an earlier appeal and that many of the issues he cites were rejected previously.
Mike Sherman was fired as Texas A&M's coach Thursday after the Aggies finished the regular season a disappointing 6-6.
Mike Sherman has been fired as Texas A&M's coach after the Aggies finished the regular season a disappointing 6-6.
It's often said that basketball is a game of runs.
Texas A&M has allowed two quarterbacks to set school records for passing against its nation's worst pass defense this season.
All the eyes are still on Texas in the slimmed-down Big 12 Conference, though for some different reasons this time.
Texas A&M is bumping football coach Mike Sherman's salary up to $2.2 million annually and adding a year to the four remaining on his contract.
The Texas A&M Aggies have been waiting a long time for a season like this.
Texas A&M still has a long-shot chance to get into the Big 12 championship game. Coach Mike Sherman isn't concerning himself with how that could happen.
Oklahoma's Ryan Broyles and Texas A&M's Jeff Fuller will be on the same field Saturday when the Sooners visit the Aggies.
Jerrod Johnson is always looking for ways to become a better football player and sometimes that happens in unusual places.
If Bob Stoops had his way, the practice of redshirting incoming freshmen to save them for later would be scrapped at Oklahoma.
"He's so dang smart (so) there's a tendency to put a lot on him," Sherman said. "And eventually it becomes stagnant, and he becomes unable to do the things that he's been gifted to do."
Sherman loves the leader that Johnson has become and said he began embracing that role more this spring.