- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
Topic - Mike Smith
Anticipation and expectations rose from the desert at the start of the 2013-14 NHL season.
The puppies arrived early Wednesday afternoon at the State Correctional Institution at Greene.
Former NFL player Wade Davis' speech to the owners, coaches and general managers delivered a significant message about sexual orientation in sports, Commissioner Roger Goodell said Wednesday.
The Pittsburgh Penguins' spot in the postseason is assured. The Phoenix Coyotes are living much more dangerously.
Phoenix Coyotes coach Dave Tippett says goaltender Mike Smith is "day to day" after injuring his right leg against the New York Rangers.
The defense of Ryan McDonagh and Dan Girardi has helped Henrik Lundqvist to many of the goalie's record wins with the New York Rangers.
For the first time in seven games, the Boston Bruins actually fell behind.
The Phoenix Coyotes have won three in a row for the first time in 4½ months, and they've done it just in time for the stretch run to the playoffs.
The Phoenix Coyotes played with more desperation than the Los Angeles Kings, and it made the difference in a close game.
Bob Baffert joked that Hoppertunity "wasn't even on the radar" for a potential Kentucky Derby run during training late last year as a 2-year-old.
Radim Vrbata is peaking at the right time.
The Phoenix Coyotes went extra time to get a much needed victory.
Troy Brouwer scored a power-play goal off a rebound to cap a rally from a two-goal deficit in the third period as the Capitals beat the Phoenix Coyotes 3-2 on Saturday night.
With newly signed Evgeny Kuznetsov looking on, the Washington Capitals did their best to entertain their new teammate.
On the same track where Breeders' Cup glory has eluded him, Game On Dude won the $750,000 Santa Anita Handicap by 1¾ lengths Saturday, becoming the first three-time champion in the race's 77-year history.
"It turned it into a two-furlong sprint," Smith added.
Volunteers from the prison staff will also occasionally take dogs home to get them use to other situations and people, Smith said.