- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Mike Smith Items
Pure Tactics won the $75,000 Siren Lure Stakes by a nose over Rosengold at Santa Anita on Sunday.
Mike Smith knows his Falcons finished last in the NFL in rushing last season. The coach just has a difficult time saying the words.
Fourth-round selection Devonta Freeman said he felt like the No. 1 overall pick in the NFL draft when he saw the opportunity awaiting him with the Atlanta Falcons.
Mike Smith says he doesn't want his Falcons defense to be predictable or easily labeled.
The Atlanta Falcons picked up some badly needed protection for quarterback Matt Ryan, selecting offensive tackle Jake Matthews of Texas A&M at No. 6 in the NFL draft Thursday night.
The Atlanta Falcons are trying to make good on their promise to get tougher on both sides of the line of scrimmage.
Wicked Strong, the colt named for the victims of last year's Boston Marathon bombings, replaced Hoppertunity as the early second choice at 6-1.
Bob Baffert is down to one horse for the Kentucky Derby after early 6-1 second choice Hoppertunity was scratched Thursday because of a sore left front foot.
Students at Richfield High School in southern Idaho have been given access to wireless Internet while in class, but officials say there's not enough bandwidth available to support it.