- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Mike Smith Items
Pure Tactics won the $75,000 Siren Lure Stakes by a nose over Rosengold at Santa Anita on Sunday.
Mike Smith knows his Falcons finished last in the NFL in rushing last season. The coach just has a difficult time saying the words.
Fourth-round selection Devonta Freeman said he felt like the No. 1 overall pick in the NFL draft when he saw the opportunity awaiting him with the Atlanta Falcons.
Mike Smith says he doesn't want his Falcons defense to be predictable or easily labeled.
The Atlanta Falcons picked up some badly needed protection for quarterback Matt Ryan, selecting offensive tackle Jake Matthews of Texas A&M at No. 6 in the NFL draft Thursday night.
The Atlanta Falcons are trying to make good on their promise to get tougher on both sides of the line of scrimmage.
Wicked Strong, the colt named for the victims of last year's Boston Marathon bombings, replaced Hoppertunity as the early second choice at 6-1.
Bob Baffert is down to one horse for the Kentucky Derby after early 6-1 second choice Hoppertunity was scratched Thursday because of a sore left front foot.
Students at Richfield High School in southern Idaho have been given access to wireless Internet while in class, but officials say there's not enough bandwidth available to support it.