- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
Latest Mike Smith Items
Coach Mike Smith is tired of watching the Atlanta Falcons play catch-up.
Falcons coach Mike Smith says while Dunta Robinson is "much better" after suffering a concussion, the cornerback still has not been cleared to play.
Coach Mike Smith is grateful that Matt Bryant bailed out Atlanta's kickoff coverage units with winning field goals the last two weeks.
Quarterback Matt Ryan and the Atlanta Falcons' offense is clicking, putting up points and getting the job done.
Wes Welker was back seven months after tearing up his left knee. Tom Brady wasted no time going to his favorite receiver.
Jacksonville quarterback David Garrard moved his offense easily through the Atlanta Falcons' defense.
Atlanta Falcons receiver Michael Jenkins appeared to injure a shoulder during a team scrimmage on Friday night.
Falcons coach Mike Smith was smiling cautiously as training camp opened on Friday.