- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partyers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
Latest Mike Smith Items
Adam Hall scored two goals, Scott Jackson and Dana Tyrell had two assists each, and the Tampa Bay Lightning beat the Dallas Stars 4-2 on Tuesday night in the preseason opener for both teams.
Mike London didn't realize how consumed he had become with his new job as Virginia's football coach until his daughter asked him a question.
Wes Welker was back seven months after tearing up his left knee. Tom Brady wasted no time going to his favorite receiver.
Jacksonville quarterback David Garrard moved his offense easily through the Atlanta Falcons' defense.
Atlanta Falcons receiver Michael Jenkins appeared to injure a shoulder during a team scrimmage on Friday night.
The NFL suspended Falcons defensive tackle Jonathan Babineaux for one game Tuesday after his arrest last year on marijuana charges.
Roddy White hopes Michael Vick never has another brush with law enforcement.
Falcons coach Mike Smith was smiling cautiously as training camp opened on Friday.