- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
Latest Mike Smith Items
The Phoenix Coyotes have won three in a row for the first time in 4½ months, and they've done it just in time for the stretch run to the playoffs.
The Phoenix Coyotes played with more desperation than the Los Angeles Kings, and it made the difference in a close game.
Bob Baffert joked that Hoppertunity "wasn't even on the radar" for a potential Kentucky Derby run during training late last year as a 2-year-old.
Radim Vrbata is peaking at the right time.
The Phoenix Coyotes went extra time to get a much needed victory.
Troy Brouwer scored a power-play goal off a rebound to cap a rally from a two-goal deficit in the third period as the Capitals beat the Phoenix Coyotes 3-2 on Saturday night.
On the same track where Breeders' Cup glory has eluded him, Game On Dude won the $750,000 Santa Anita Handicap by 1¾ lengths Saturday, becoming the first three-time champion in the race's 77-year history.
With newly signed Evgeny Kuznetsov looking on, the Washington Capitals did their best to entertain their new teammate.
Phoenix Coyotes goalie Mike Smith had plenty of idle time on his hands, watching his teammates push the Vancouver Canucks to the outside, limiting their chances.