- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Mike Stoops Items
Senior linebacker Corey Nelson doesn't sugarcoat it _ he thinks Oklahoma had a subpar season defensively in 2012, and he was as much to blame as anyone.
At one point early in the Cotton Bowl, with "Johnny B. Goode" blaring through the stadium speakers, Heisman Trophy winner Johnny Manziel peeked up at the accompanying highlights on the huge video board hanging over the field. Texas A&M's exciting dual-threat quarterback known as Johnny Football sure puts on a show worth watching.
When Mike Stoops got fired as Arizona's head coach last season, he had several opportunities for his next employment.
It's time for No. 6 Oklahoma to be put to the test.
Arizona plans to hire former Michigan coach Rich Rodriguez to take over a program that has never played in the Rose Bowl, and has been mired in mediocrity for most of the past decade
There wasn't any real need for it, no matter how much Arizona was embarrassed by losing to woeful Oregon State.
The firing of Arizona coach Mike Stoops on Tuesday wasn't completely unexpected. The Wildcats had been on a slide since late last season and didn't appear to be on the verge of any big breakthroughs.
Arizona coach Mike Stoops had been given some leeway for last season's collapse. He had, after all, led the Wildcats to three straight bowls for just the second time in school history.
Arizona coach Mike Stoops had been lauded for turning the program around, leading the Wildcats to three straight bowls after a decade of mediocrity.