- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Mike Thompson
A bipartisan duo in the House said Wednesday they're not giving up on efforts to expand background checks for gun purchasers and pushed back against those who claim their proposal will lead to a national gun registry.
Mike Thompson learned a lot the day he should have been in his 10th-grade class at Winston Churchill High School in Potomac.
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell is proposing to eliminate two state agencies and combine seven others as part of his 2012 government-reform agenda - an impressive-looking plan but one that will save the state about $4 million from an $80 billion biennial budget.
Firefighters worked through the night and into Tuesday hoping to put out spot fires erupting ahead of a wildfire in the mountains above the northern New Mexico town that is home to a government nuclear laboratory.
Mike Thompson, vice president of market development at SkyWest, said the airline hasn't had staffing issues.
Thompson said the fellowships represent a start and are often "where a lot of permanent jobs get started."