- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Mike Tice Items
FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. (AP) — The Atlanta Falcons say Mike Tice will become their new offensive line coach.
New Chicago Bears coach Marc Trestman was trying to learn all he could about quarterback Jay Cutler in the early going.
With two words, Jay Cutler dismissed the notion that the Green Bay Packers would be able to disrupt the Chicago Bears' new-look wide receiver corps with physical play: Good luck.
I once won a fantasy championship game with Peyton Manning as my quarterback. In 1998. That's right, I won a league title by starting a rookie with 25 interceptions at the time. Worse, my regular quarterback was the best in the game and in his prime. Why did I sit Brett Favre? A mixture of youth, arrogance and stupidity.
The Chicago Bears opened minicamp, and one key piece remained missing _ Matt Forte.
Mike Tice refers to it in jest as the night he "almost resigned."
Hastily hired five seasons ago to bring order to a disheveled franchise, Brad Childress vowed to lead the Minnesota Vikings the only way he knew how _ in case this was his only crack at being a head coach.
Brad Childress is gone, one season after he famously picked up Brett Favre at the airport, got a contract extension and came within a field goal of reaching the Super Bowl.
Brad Childress is gone, one season after he famously picked up Brett Favre at the airport, got a contract extension and came within a field goal of reaching the Super Bowl. The Vikings fired Childress on Monday, ending an eventful and often tumultuous run with the team marred recently by player unrest, livid fans and a boss angry over everything from his abrupt personnel decisions to a 31-3 loss at home to rival Green Bay on Sunday that dropped Minnesota's record to 3-7.