- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Topic - Mike Tindall
An impulse purchase four years ago could pay handsome dividends for England rugby star Mike Tindall in Saturday's Grand National Steeplechase.
Newlywed royal Zara Phillips says her wedding to rugby player Mike Tindall was amazing, but she is disappointed the couple are too busy to take a honeymoon.
Queen Elizabeth II's granddaughter Zara Phillips is marrying England rugby star Mike Tindall in the country's second royal wedding of the year.
Queen Elizabeth II's granddaughter Zara Phillips married England rugby star Mike Tindall on Saturday _ but Britain's second royal wedding of the year was largely a low-key affair, with only a hint of the glamor and excitement of Prince William's showstopping nuptials.
Britain will celebrate its second royal wedding of the season Saturday, with equestrian star Zara Phillips _ eldest granddaughter of Queen Elizabeth II _ taking center stage as she marries England rugby stalwart Mike Tindall.
Prince William and Kate Middleton will soon have company on the royal wedding calendar. Buckingham Palace announced Tuesday that Zara Phillips, Queen Elizabeth II's eldest granddaughter, is engaged.
Tindall said: "I am delighted that Zara has agreed to marry me. We are both very excited about the next stage of our lives together."
She and Tindall announced their engagement shortly after William and Middleton's announcement generated worldwide headlines, and she scheduled her wedding after William's, choosing Edinburgh over London, which is a huge media hub.