- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
Latest Mike Trout Items
It could be one fun summer in California, where Oakland begins the weekend with the best record in the majors, and the Giants, Angels and Dodgers in prime playoff position. The trade deadline is in two weeks, and the recovery of several key injured players could dramatically affect a couple of divisions.
It was an eventful 2/3 of an inning for Tyler Clippard, despite a losing effort from the National League in Tuesday night's All-Star Game in Minneapolis. More here.
Helping send Derek Jeter out a winner in his last Midsummer Classic appearance, All-Star Game MVP Mike Trout drove in two runs with a triple and a double to lead the American League past the National League 5-3 on Tuesday night.
Los Angeles Angels slugger Mike Trout missed a second straight game Sunday with upper back stiffness.
Los Angeles Angels slugger Mike Trout has been scratched from the lineup against the Oakland Athletics because of upper back stiffness.
Brandon Moss had grand slam on his mind. It felt as good as he thought it might.
Kole Calhoun thinks the Angels showed off their many talents in a win over the Mariners.
Even in the middle of his best outing this season and coming within one out of his first complete game since August 2012, Felix Hernandez took notice of the stadium radar gun flashing numbers in the mid-90s when his fastball cracked the glove.
Jason Vargas had quite a homecoming at Angel Stadium on Sunday, taking a two-hit shutout into the seventh inning.