- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Isaac Orr
New carbon-dioxide rules would put America in the dark
Topic - Mike Turner
A congressman with close ties to NATO wants the Obama administration to explain why it has failed to answer Ukraine's urgent cry for military support.
House Democratic Caucus Chairman Mike Turner said Thursday that he will not seek re-election because he wants to spend more time with his family and explore a run for Nashville mayor.
A state representative from Edmond has filed a measure calling for a second statewide vote on a proposed amendment to the Oklahoma Constitution that would ban same-sex marriage.
The security system at the Navy Yard, where Monday's rampage shooting left 13 people dead, was installed by the Navy to cut costs and may be flawed, a member of the House Armed Services Committee said.
A senior House Republican is questioning the Obama administration's plan to seek an arms agreement for space based on concerns that the pact could restrict U.S. military and intelligence operations.
House Democratic Caucus Chairman Mike Turner of Nashville said Haslam's legislation to create a program that would cover tuition at two-year colleges for any high school graduate could have been his legacy, but it will be overshadowed by the failure to expand Medicaid.