- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Mike White
The chairman of the Maui County Council's Budget and Finance Committee wants to decrease property tax rates by 3.1 percent in the fiscal 2015 budget.
Kenneth "Speedy" Smith put back a rebound with 2.2 seconds left to give Louisiana Tech an 89-88 victory against Iona in the first round of the National Invitation Tournament on Wednesday night.
Mike White, the chairman of the Maui County Council's Budget and Finance Committee, said the counties, more than the state, bear the heavy costs of hosting visitors.
"It is the counties that provide services such as water and sewer, police and fire protection, road improvement, and park development and maintenance - all of which are used to provide visitors with a quality experience," he said.