- Military given ‘execute order’ by Obama for secret cyber mission in June
- College group’s diversity event canceled after excluding white people
- Cops: 2 shoot up heroin as kids play at McDonald’s
- Drug charges against husband of Va. daycare owner
- USS Kidd sent to Indian Ocean after ‘indication’ of Malaysian jet crash
- Vertical Group trader jumps in front of commuter train: report
- Brazilian goalkeeper who ordered girlfriend’s murder may be released to play soccer
- Harlem explosion death toll rises to 7; some still missing
- 2 dead, 23 hurt when driver plows into SXSW crowd
- Gaza militants offer Israel cease-fire of rocket blasts
Latest Mike Williams Items
The finance director of Jerome has resigned.
A Vietnam veteran suspected of shooting his wife, daughter and granddaughter to death before killing himself at their Ohio home was being treated for war-related disabilities and recently suffered a stroke, a veterans service officer said Friday.
Tampa Bay safety Dashon Goldson was fined $30,000 by the NFL on Friday for hitting New York Jets tight end Jeff Cumberland in the head and neck area in the teams' season opener last Sunday.
Mike Williams wants to be a Tampa Bay Buccaneer for life and has a new contract he hopes will help him achieve that goal.
Gold's rise seemed unstoppable at one point, but millions of fanatics got a jolt last month when the market posted its biggest collapse in 30 years, including a 9 percent one-day drop to less than $1,400 on April 15.
Adrian Peterson came 9 yards from breaking Eric Dickerson's rushing record Sunday, finishing with 199 yards and powering the Minnesota Vikings into the playoffs, 37-34 over Green Bay.
A tired but grateful Danny Berger called it a "miracle" that he was back to watch his Utah State teammates play days after collapsing on the court and being revived by an assistant trainer.
A Utah State basketball player who collapsed at practice and had to be revived after he stopped breathing is improving and making good progress, school officials said Wednesday night, although the player remains in critical condition.
A Utah State basketball player who collapsed at practice and had to be revived after he stopped breathing is waking up and responding the way "doctors want him to," his brother said Wednesday, although the player remains in critical condition.