- John Kerry: Israel-Palestinian peace deal paved for April
- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
- Obama ‘birther’ theories float, as Hawaii health director killed in crash
- U.S. drone faulted for killing 14 ‘innocent civilians’ at Yemen wedding
- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
Latest Mike Woodson Items
Demanding as New Yorkers can be, it doesn't take much to keep Knicks fans happy.
He received 62 first-place votes, followed by Erik Spoelstra of the Miami Heat with 24 votes from a panel of sports writers and broadcasters. New York's Mike Woodson finished third and San Antonio's Gregg Popovich, who won the award last season, was fourth.
The New York Knicks will not concede they have a "big" problem _ yet.
Call it bad fashion sense or poor playoff etiquette.
J.R. Smith won the NBA's Sixth Man of the Year award Monday after turning a role he didn't want into one of the strengths of the New York Knicks' first division championship team in nearly two decades.
Doc Rivers' phone rang sometime around 6 a.m. Friday, a concerned Boston Celtics owner calling to check on his coach and team.
New York Knicks forward Rasheed Wallace retired again from the NBA on Wednesday after he was unable to recover from a left foot injury.
Carmelo Anthony put this one away with 21 points during the Knicks' 37-point third quarter. The NBA's scoring leader added eight rebounds and six assists while becoming the first Knick since newly elected Hall of Famer Bernard King with five straight 35-point games.
Amare Stoudemire needs surgery on his right knee and is expected to miss six weeks, a stunning blow to the New York Knicks as they chase the Atlantic Division title.