- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Mike Woodson Items
The Wizards won the first meeting at home vs. the Knicks, when John Wall scored 31 points during a streak in which they won seven of nine games.
Start spreading the news. One of New York's bumbling basketball teams is about to win!
Taking their poor home-court play on the road, the Knicks allowed Wall to score 31 points and dropped into a last-place tie in the Atlantic Division by getting beaten 98-89 at the Wizards on Saturday night.
Pablo Prigioni could return to the starting lineup. Jason Kidd will remain in the rotation.
The left knee of Knicks guard Iman Shumpert doesn't appear to be getting any better and it could keep him out of Tuesday night's game at Indiana.
Demanding as New Yorkers can be, it doesn't take much to keep Knicks fans happy.
The New York Knicks will not concede they have a "big" problem _ yet.
Call it bad fashion sense or poor playoff etiquette.
J.R. Smith won the NBA's Sixth Man of the Year award Monday after turning a role he didn't want into one of the strengths of the New York Knicks' first division championship team in nearly two decades.