- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Mikhail Prokhorov Items
The Russian owner of the Brooklyn Nets says he is moving ahead with plans to transfer the NBA team's ownership company to Russia.
When Andrei Kirilenko opted out of a $10.2 million contract with the Minnesota Timberwolves, the 32-year-old forward did so presumably looking for one last long-term deal of his career.
Feeling he was close to a deal for Paul Pierce, a thought crossed Billy King's mind.
The Brooklyn Nets hired Jason Kidd as their coach Wednesday, bringing the former star back to the franchise he led to its greatest NBA success.
Here's where Nets owner Mikhail Prokhorov can show much better instincts than the Lakers' ownership duo of Jerry and Jimmy Buss when it comes to making Phil Jackson their team's next coach.
Skiing in Canada is postponed. Mikhail Prokhorov's new agenda calls for lunch with his basketball coach.
Coach of the month in November, out of a job by New Year's.
Just over a week before Russia's presidential election, billionaire candidate Mikhail Prokhorov's rapping skills have made him an Internet star.
Prime Minister Vladimir Putin vehemently rejected opposition calls for a rerun of the parliamentary election, accusing those who organized massive protests against vote fraud of working to weaken Russia at the West's behest.