- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Milan Baroš
Petr Jiracek scored a second-half winner to give the Czech Republic a 1-0 victory over Poland on Saturday and a place in the quarterfinals of the European Championship.
Greece and Czech Republic play on Tuesday in Group A at the European Championship in Wroclaw.
Poland and Russia play on Tuesday in Group A at the European Championship in Wroclaw.
Poland and Russia drew 1-1 on Tuesday in Group A at the European Championship in Wroclaw.
A poor delivery from Samaras on the left is going straight into the hands of Petr Cech but as he comes to claim it he bumps into Tomas Sivok and knocks the ball right into the path of Fanis Gekas, who passes into an empty net.