- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Miles Teller Items
With Super Bowl XLVIII weekend in full swing, "Ride Along" remained strong, steering Universal Pictures into the No. 1 slot in a surprising three-week takeover at the box office.
Of all the elements in "That Awkward Moment" — the writing, the music, the direction, the acting, etc. — one stands out more than any other: Zac Efron's hair
As Zac Efron tears up and professes his love to a pert blonde who gave it up on the first night, it's clear the story line of romantic comedy "That Awkward Moment" has gone too far.
Miles Teller is a name movie fans can expect to hear a lot this year.
The dramatic story of a drummer who pursues excellence at all costs won top honors at the Sundance Film Festival
Most of the 117 feature films screening at this year's Sundance Film Festival were missing just one thing: Distribution.
Miles Teller - who can be seen on screen later this month with Zac Efron in "That Awkward Moment" - took four-hour drum lessons three times a week to play the lead in "Whiplash," shown opening night at the Sundance Film Festival.
If you liked "The Hangover" but felt like it needed more projectile vomit, stampeding buffaloes and naughty sorority pledges being spanked, then "21 & Over" is the feel-good, feel-bad movie for you.
Associated Press journalists open their notebooks at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah: