- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
By Donald Lambro
Growth spikes are little more than trend-free anomalies
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Miller Brewing Co.
The Blue Deuce will be REDD this weekend at Richmond.
The Obama administration came out against the marriage of two beer giants in a fight against an increasingly consolidated industry.
ST. LOUIS (AP) — Shares of Anheuser-Busch touched a record high yesterday on reports that Europe's InBev SA was working on a $46 billion bid for the St. Louis brewer.
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) — State attorneys general are asking federal regulators to crack down on the makers of energy drinks containing alcohol and caffeine, accusing them of misleading advertising for a product that can pose serious health and safety risks.