- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Miller Tabak & Co.
Latest Miller Tabak & Co. Items
Unemployment ticked up to 7.9 percent despite a better-than-expected job gain of 171,000 last month, the Labor Department reported Friday morning.
News Corp., the owner of the Fox television network, said Wednesday that it suspended the voting rights of some stock owned by foreigners to comply with a U.S. law that restricts the foreign ownership of broadcast licenses.
AOL Inc. reported a $1 billion-plus second-quarter loss and tumbling revenue, yet the dismal-sounding numbers appear to belie a more positive reality: The troubled Internet company is actually chugging along on its long road to recovery.