- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Milos Saljic Items
Former Bosnian Serb military chief Ratko Mladic plans to boycott Monday's hearing at the Yugoslav war crimes tribunal, where he is scheduled to enter pleas to charges including genocide, his Serbian lawyer said.
Ratko Mladic's lawyer said Thursday that he has a document proving the war crimes suspect has been battling cancer and that he was treated at a Serbian hospital in 2009.
The lawyer for war crimes suspect Ratko Mladic said on Monday that he formally had filed an appeal against the former general's detention — a move that likely will delay Mr. Mladic's extradition for at least a day.
Ratko Mladic claims he did not order the massacre of 8,000 men and boys in the Bosnian town of Srebrenica when it fell during the 1992-95 war, his son said Sunday.
Former Bosnian Serb military commander Ratko Mladic knows he will be extradited to a U.N. war crimes tribunal but wants time to rest before the trip, his lawyer said Saturday.