- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
Milton R. Wolf
Latest Milton R. Wolf Items
The competition to be the next Ted Cruz is extremely hot within the Republican Party, where a number of emerging challengers are hoping to capitalize on the newest brand name in conservative politics.
I generally agree with Dr. Milton R. Wolf's opinion pieces, and his column "Energy Obamanomics: No green jobs and plenty of red ink" (Commentary, Aug. 24) is no exception. However, one aspect of the controversy surrounding the promotion of biofuels seemed to be missing from the piece.