- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Milwaukee Brewers Items
An overlooked candidate in the competition for the Milwaukee Brewers first base job sent two big reminders that he's in the running.
Milwaukee Brewers relief pitcher Francisco Rodriguez reported to spring training Saturday after acquiring a work visa and leaving an unsettled situation in Venezuela.
Ryan Braun ignored loud boos in his home spring debut, producing a single and a walk as a Milwaukee Brewers split squad beat the Los Angeles Dodgers 6-5 Saturday.
Mark Trumbo homered in his return to the lineup and the Arizona Diamondbacks beat the Milwaukee Brewers 2-1 Saturday in a split-squad game shortened to 4½ innings because of rain.
An overlooked candidate in the competition for the Milwaukee Brewers first base job let loose two big reminders that he's in the running.
New Oakland closer Jim Johnson was glad to get through his first outing of the spring with the Athletics, and manager Bob Melvin is allowing him to prepare at his own pace.
San Francisco's Madison Bumgarner allowed one hit in two scoreless innings in his first spring training outing as he prepares for a his first opening-day start, and a San Francisco Giants' split squad defeated the Milwaukee Brewers 4-3 Friday.
Back from a lengthy suspension, Ryan Braun quickly displayed some power.
They're former Yankees, clubhouse neighbors and, potentially, new platoon partners with the Milwaukee Brewers.