- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Latest Milwaukee Brewers Items
Mark Trumbo homered in his return to the lineup and the Arizona Diamondbacks beat the Milwaukee Brewers 2-1 Saturday in a split-squad game shortened to 4½ innings because of rain.
An overlooked candidate in the competition for the Milwaukee Brewers first base job sent two big reminders that he's in the running.
Milwaukee Brewers relief pitcher Francisco Rodriguez reported to spring training Saturday after acquiring a work visa and leaving an unsettled situation in Venezuela.
A split-squad game between the Chicago Cubs and Arizona Diamondbacks was canceled Saturday night because of lightning and heavy rain.
Ryan Braun ignored loud boos in his home spring debut, producing a single and a walk as a Milwaukee Brewers split squad beat the Los Angeles Dodgers 6-5 Saturday.
An overlooked candidate in the competition for the Milwaukee Brewers first base job let loose two big reminders that he's in the running.
New Oakland closer Jim Johnson was glad to get through his first outing of the spring with the Athletics, and manager Bob Melvin is allowing him to prepare at his own pace.
San Francisco's Madison Bumgarner allowed one hit in two scoreless innings in his first spring training outing as he prepares for a his first opening-day start, and a San Francisco Giants' split squad defeated the Milwaukee Brewers 4-3 Friday.
Ryan Braun hit a two-run homer in his first at-bat back from suspension, Juan Francisco went deep twice and the Milwaukee Brewers opened their spring training schedule with an 11-3 win Thursday over the Oakland Athletics.