- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
Latest Milwaukee Bucks Items
Andrew Wiggins had 18 points in a 70-68 win for the Cavs and Jabari Parker 17 for the Bucks, but the latter displayed the more diverse skill set in Friday's summer league game.
When a franchise such as the Milwaukee Bucks already are at a disadvantage because of their reputation for losing or location, they have to treat their coaches and players better.
Milwaukee fired Larry Drew on Monday after reaching the deal for Kidd. Drew went 15-67, the worst record in the league, in his only season guiding the Bucks.
Joel Embiid suffered a foot injury, meaning the 7-footer's hold on becoming the No. 1 overall pick is in jeopardy. The Magic owners of the 4th pick, can now wonder if Embiid slips to them.
They lost often, 67 times in all for the Milwaukee Bucks.
The NBA's board of governors unanimously approved the sale Thursday of the Milwaukee Bucks to New York investment firm executives Wesley Edens and Marc Lasry, bringing the forlorn franchise one step closer to starting a new era.
The Milwaukee Bucks are moving on with the business of getting ready for the draft while they wait for the NBA to weigh in on the pending sale of the team.
Aaron Rodgers has made it clear he's a big Drew Gooden fan. Heading into the playoffs, the Green Bay Packers star has the autographed Gooden Wizards jersey to prove it.
One by one, the Milwaukee Bucks met with their coach one last time before packing up their belongings.