- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Mad dash for Nome: Dallas Seavey wins his second Iditarod dog race
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Latest Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Items
The Milwaukee County medical examiner's office says a Milwaukee baby died Friday after being exposed to unsafe sleep conditions.
The Justice Department's inspector general is conducting a four-city examination into storefront undercover operations run by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives to assess whether they pose a danger to the public.
Gov. Scott Walker's administration has rescinded a job offer made to psychologist after questions were raised about his performance in running Florida's sex predator program.
Marquette University is eliminating 25 staff positions in a cost-cutting move, the university's interim president said Wednesday.
The last of five defendants charged in the gang killing of a Milwaukee rapper has pleaded guilty to reduced charges.
One person is dead after a fire house wire in Glendale.
Wisconsin has recorded its first flu-related death of a child this season.
Authorities say a 94-year-old Milwaukee woman with dementia died of hypothermia after being found in her apartment with the heat turned off.
A judge has struck down permit rules being used to prosecute outstanding tickets against Wisconsin Capitol protesters.