- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Latest Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Items
President Barack Obama has a visit planned to Milwaukee.
The U.S. Justice Department plans to review the death of a 16-year-old who was restrained at a Milwaukee-area convenience store but says his family has not provided sufficient evidence so far of a civil rights violation.
A Milwaukee voucher school has apparently shut its doors after collecting $200,000 from taxpayers.
Last time we checked, the Mitchell Park Conservatory, a.k.a. the Domes, wasn't surrounded by water, a sandy beach or snowy peaks.
Crossbow fanatics can now head to Wisconsin, because the governor signed a bill Tuesday creating a new hunting season, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported.
Six Marquette University basketball players were involved in an altercation at a Milwaukee nightclub where they were ticketed for being underage, according to a police report.
A judge dismissed a drug paraphernalia possession charge against former talk show host Montel Williams, who was briefly detained at a Milwaukee airport in January after a search of his luggage turned up the type of pipe commonly used for smoking marijuana.
A Milwaukee County judge has dismissed a citation against former talk show host Montel Williams for possessing drug paraphernalia.