- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Milwaukee Police Department
The Milwaukee Police Department is the police department that protects the city of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The MPD has a contingent of about 2,000 sworn officers when at full strength. Edward Flynn is the current Chief of Police. - Source: Wikipedia
Milwaukee police are investigating a triple shooting that left two men dead and one injured.
Milwaukee police say they're investigating a double homicide.
When Branden Kerr recently arranged to sell a video game console on Craigslist, he suggested to the buyer that they conduct the swap at a Milwaukee police station. The buyer, who'd previously agreed to the deal, replied by text that he was no longer interested.
The mystery of what happened to a multimillion-dollar Stradivarius violin stolen in a stun gun attack was answered Thursday when Milwaukee police recovered the instrument and blamed the heist at least in part on an art thief who once stole a statue from a gallery and then tried to sell it back.
An anonymous source is offering $100,000 for the safe return of a nearly 300-year-old Stradivarius violin stolen from the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra's concertmaster.