- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
- Coburn calls hiring of embattled background check firm ‘troubling’
- World Cup: It’s raining men in Brazil as women samba with visitors
- Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl captured in photo smiling with Taliban jihadist
- Germany demands ouster of U.S. spy chief
- GOP senators knock EPA power grab
- ‘Game of Thrones’ earns a leading 19 Emmy nods
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
Topic - Mimi Levy Lipis
"Banning circumcision is tantamount to saying no Jewish life is possible in Germany," said Mimi Levy Lipis, a mother, a Jewish resident of Berlin and a professor of cultural studies. "I don't think Germany can afford to take that position."
"Germans have no long history of circumcision. It's just something that's totally alien and foreign to them," said Mrs. Lipis.