- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Ministry Of Defense
Latest Ministry Of Defense Items
Two lines of trenches face off across No Man's Land. A soldier marches, rifle in hand, along a ditch. These are instantly familiar images of World War I - but this is Britain, a century on and an English Channel away from the battlefields of the Western Front.
Anti-war protesters demonstrated Saturday outside a Royal Air Force base used to control drone flights over Afghanistan.
A suicide car bomber attacked a NATO air base in southern Afghanistan just hours after Defense Secretary Leon E. Panetta left Thursday, killing two civilians and injuring 19 other people, police said.
Britain's military apologized Tuesday for using emails to tell several dozen long-serving soldiers, including one fighting in Afghanistan, that they were being laid off.