- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Minneapolis City Hall
Minneapolis City Hall and Hennepin County Courthouse(also known as the "Municipal Building"), designed by Long and Kees in 1888, is the main building used by the city government of Minneapolis, Minnesota as well as by Hennepin County, Minnesota. The structure has served many different purposes since it was built, although today the building is 60 percent occupied by the city and 40 percent occupied by the County. The building is jointly owned by the city and county divided right down the middle and controlled by the [http://www.municipalbuildingcommission.org/ Municipal Building Commission]. The Commission consists of the chair of the County Board, the mayor of the City of Minneapolis, a member of the County Board and a member of the Minneapolis City Council. The County Board chair serves as the president of the Commission and the mayor serves as the vice president.The City Hall and Courthouse was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1974. - Source: Wikipedia
Dozens of gay couples rushed to Minneapolis City Hall early Thursday morning, lining the streets to take advantage of the state's new same-sex marriage law.
It's Walter Mondale and Friends to the rescue in Minnesota, where the state's political elders have staged a third-party intervention.