- Dancing Kim Jong-un video sparks North Korea fury
- Delta cancels all Israel flights over missile fear; US Airways also stops flight to Tel Aviv
- Philadelphia mosque leaders try to sever hand of accused thief
- NAACP: Detroit water shutoffs are racially motivated
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- Big milestone for Britain’s little Prince George who turns 1
- Murphy: Israel must be wary of Hamas using civilian deaths for recruitment
- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Minnesota Lynx
The Minnesota Lynx are a Women's National Basketball Association (WNBA) team based in Minneapolis, Minnesota and play their home games at the Target Center. They are currently coached by Cheryl Reeve, who began coaching on December 8, 2009. The team is named after the lynx, a wild variety of cat. The Lynx are the sister team to the Minnesota Timberwolves and are owned by Glen Taylor. - Source: Wikipedia
Another season, another great start by Minnesota Lynx.
The Minnesota Lynx's second-half surge happened so quickly that Maya Moore was caught unaware when she looked up at the scoreboard.
Minnesota Lynx forward Maya Moore has been named the Western Conference Player of the Week.
A collision with a teammate sent Maya Moore to the bench, and even that didn't slow her down in the end.
The defending WNBA champion Minnesota Lynx needed every one of Maya Moore's career-high 38 points to beat the Tulsa Shock.
Maya Moore scored 33 points, and Seimone Augustus tied it with 2.3 seconds left in regulation in the Minnesota Lynx's 90-87 overtime victory over the Connecticut Sun on Sunday.
Even when she's struggling, Minnesota Lynx guard Lindsay Whalen implores her teammates to have faith in her game.
WNBA Finals MVP Maya Moore was in top form in her first regular-season game since leading the Minnesota Lynx to their second title in three seasons.
Maya Moore and the Minnesota Lynx have put together quite a run over the past three seasons, winning two WNBA championships and reaching the finals the other year.
Moore had 34 points and nine rebounds and the Lynx opened with an 89-77 victory over the Washington Mystics on Friday night.
They have two championships in the last three seasons, a talented core that has been together going on four years and a hard-driving head coach who demands precision in everything they do.
The Minnesota Lynx say forward Rebekkah Brunson will be sidelined indefinitely after undergoing arthroscopic surgery on her right knee Tuesday.
Geno Auriemma is familiar with his assistant coaches for the world championship this fall.
The Minnesota Lynx have added another championship to their trophy case.
The Chicago Sky and Minnesota Lynx are set to meet in the championship game of the WNBA preseason tournament at ESPN Wide World of Sports after victories Friday night.