- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
Latest Minnesota Twins Items
Phil Hughes probably needed to leave hitter-friendly Yankee Stadium, and the Minnesota Twins were desperate for proven arms to strengthen a woeful rotation. The two parties have come together, hoping to help each other out.
The Minnesota Twins have agreed to a $24 million, three-year contract with right-hander Phil Hughes.
When Boston beat Detroit on Tuesday in Game 3 of the AL championship series, it was the fourth 1-0 game of these playoffs.
Behind a curtain in the bowels of Target Center, the Minnesota Lynx gathered as a team for one last time this season. A few thousand jubilant fans waited in the arena, watching a video introduction for the team that had just captured its second WNBA championship in three seasons.
Decode the legalese and the 222-page lease agreement binding the Minnesota Vikings to 30 years or more in their soon-to-be-built stadium shows in great detail who calls the shots, who gets to cash in and who can use the place when the football team isn't.
Selig, who will turn 80 next July, formally announced his departure Thursday afternoon. He had said last year that he expected 2014 to be his final season in charge.
The Minnesota Twins are playing it safe with All-Star catcher Joe Mauer after having seen up close the damage concussions can do to a player.
The Pittsburgh Pirates are all-in as they chase the franchise's first playoff appearance in 21 years.
Minnesota Twins star Joe Mauer has not considered sitting out the rest of the season to let his concussion heal.