- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Minnesota Twins Items
With their rotation depleted and the new slugger sidelined by a rash of injuries, the Texas Rangers have been forced to find alternate methods for winning.
Texas Rangers ace Yu Darvish was scratched from his scheduled start at Minnesota because of neck stiffness he woke up with, and right-hander Scott Baker was summoned back from the bullpen to face his former team Tuesday night.
After a rough first two innings, Nick Tepesch settled down and cruised through another quality outing to help the Texas Rangers stay hot.
Returning home from a five-game road trip wasn't enough for the Minnesota Twins to revive their offense in a 7-2 loss to the Texas Rangers on Monday.
After slow starts to the season, Ryan Vogelsong and Pablo Sandoval have had a resurgence that has helped send the San Francisco Giants to the top of the standings.
If Tim Lincecum wants to win without an overpowering fastball, he knows he will have to find his way through games when he is nowhere near his best.
Kyle Gibson pitched quickly and in command. Tim Lincecum labored and rarely looked in rhythm.
Minnesota Twins catcher-turned-first baseman Joe Mauer has some advice for San Francisco Giants All-Star Buster Posey: play catcher as long as you can, and enjoy doing it.
Padres starter Tyson Ross pitched well enough to win. If only San Diego's hitters had been able to solve Phil Hughes.