- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
- Joint Chiefs chair Dempsey: Pentagon, VA too slow in merging medical systems
- Sen. Ben Cardin hits Ukraine for crackdown on Kiev protests
Latest Minnesota Twins Items
Trying to add more pop up the middle, the Baltimore Orioles acquired former All-Star shortstop J.J. Hardy from the Minnesota Twins on Thursday.
The Minnesota Twins have agreed to one-year deals with outfielder Jason Repko and right-hander Pat Neshek and offered 2011 contracts to 26 others, including shortstop J.J. Hardy and lefty Francisco Liriano.
The Minnesota Twins agreed to one-year contracts with outfielder Jason Repko and right-hander Pat Neshek on Thursday and offered 2011 contracts to 26 other players including shortstop J.J. Hardy and left-hander Francisco Liriano.
Minnesota Twins slugger Justin Morneau held an autograph signing as part of his winter coat drive on Saturday, and the first fan showed up to get in line at 5:30 a.m., about 5 1/2 hours before the event was scheduled to begin.
Tsuyoshi Nishioka has moved closer to playing Major League Baseball after his Japanese team said it accepted a bid for the 26-year-old infielder.
The Minnesota Twins have 30 days to sign Japanese infielder Tsuyoshi Nishioka after submitting the highest bid for his negotiating rights.
Tsuyoshi Nishioka has moved a step closer to playing Major League Baseball after his Japanese team said it accepted a bid for the 26-year-old infielder.
Danny McDevitt, the former Brooklyn Dodgers pitcher who won the team's final game at Ebbets Field in 1957, has died. He was 78.
The Minnesota Twins have signed newly minted American League Manager of the Year Ron Gardenhire to a two-year contract extension through the 2013 season.