- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Latest Minnesota Twins Items
An 8-year-old Cleveland Indians fan with cerebral palsy had a wish straight out of Hollywood: He asked two of his favorite players to hit home runs.
Minnesota Twins All-Star catcher Joe Mauer has been given permission by a concussion specialist to begin a light exercise program.
Armando Galarraga now toils for the Colorado Sky Sox, a step away from the big leagues but light years removed from the night that almost was.
A minor league baseball team acknowledged Wednesday that it staged a rejected marriage proposal during a recent game as a publicity stunt.
The New Britain Rock Cats minor league team admitted Wednesday that it had two employees pretend to be a couple taking part in a trivia contest Friday where a marriage proposal went horribly wrong.
Mauer left the team before Tuesday night's game against the Angels to fly home to Minnesota. He made it in time for the birth of Emily and Maren early Wednesday
Widely acclaimed as the greatest reliever in baseball history, Mariano Rivera of the New York Yankees has been making a farewell tour in his last season before his announced retirement.
Kevin Costner took timeout from filming his football movie in Cleveland for a little batting practice before the Indians played the Minnesota Twins on Sunday.
In a 7-0 beating of the Minnesota Twins Sunday afternoon, the Nationals took the first game of a doubleheader and put another game into the category of "possible streak starter."