- Rich Peverley collapses on Dallas Stars bench; game postponed
- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
Latest Minnesota Wild Items
Avery Peterson of Grand Rapids is the Minnesota Associated Press Player of the Year for high school boys hockey.
Not even some inside information from Olympic teammate Zach Parise could stop T.J. Oshie in a shootout.
The best way to fill holes in the NFL is to promote from within. Do the Redskins have a chance to do that with a couple of his recent draft picks?
Henrik Lundqvist earned his 300th NHL victory and 49th career shutout in the New York Rangers' 3-0 victory over the Detroit Red Wings on Sunday.
The Dallas Stars got a huge lift from Tim Thomas after a big hit knocked Kari Lehtonen out of the game.
The Dallas Stars' Kari Lehtonen left Saturday night's game with a head injury at 6:37 of the third period after the Minnesota Wild's Erik Haula ran into the goalie.
Mike Modano spent 20 minutes choking back tears while he thanked old teammates, family, friends, coaches and fans before stepping off the stage to watch his No. 9 get lifted to the rafters.
The Minnesota Wild emerged from the NHL trade deadline with an experienced goalie, another proven scorer and some size and grit for the fourth line.