- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Minnesota Wild Items
The puck hit hard on his hand, and Mikko Koivu knew right away he was hurt.
Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville missed Chicago's 3-1 victory over the Minnesota Wild on Wednesday night with an undisclosed illness that sent him to the hospital.
Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville was in stable condition Wednesday after being admitted to a hospital with an undisclosed illness.
The city of Minneapolis and the Minnesota Timberwolves have jumped into a growing line of parties seeking public help to resolve their stadium situations in the Twin Cities.
The man picked by the NBA to oversee the Hornets after the league's takeover of the franchise said Tuesday his assignment is to make the club more attractive to a buyer who would keep the team in New Orleans.
NBA Commissioner David Stern confirmed on Monday that the league is proceeding with its plan to buy the New Orleans Hornets from majority owner George Shinn and minority owner Gary Chouest.
New Orleans Hornets owner George Shinn has agreed to sell the club to the NBA and the transaction could be completed within a couple days, according to a person familiar with the decision.
Center Pierre-Marc Bouchard is set to suit up for the Minnesota Wild for the first time in more than a year.
A broken pane of glass has cut short the first period of a game between the Philadelphia Flyers and the Minnesota Wild.