- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Mira Sorvino
Mira Sorvino's list of awards includes an Oscar, a Golden Globe and a host of nominations reserved for the world's best actors and actresses. She's had meaningful roles in more than 50 films and TV productions in a career that began two decades ago and is still going strong.
Academy Award winners Nicole Kidman and Mira Sorvino urged an end to violence against women at a concert Wednesday night to support the U.N. agency that promotes equality for women and an end to attacks against millions of women and girls.
"I love acting, and that is my job right now," Sorvino told The Associated Press on Friday.
"Every person in the world is an individual _ no one can be defined by the label "Hollywood," Sorvino said.