- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
- HUMPRHIES: The Liberal Bully of the Week is …
- Secret Service threatened to kill Mr. Met if he got close to President Clinton, book claims
- Sarah Palin to campaign for Senate candidate Ben Sasse in Nebraska
- Boise business entices customers to come break stuff — ‘recreational destruction’
- Fired Yahoo exec’s $60 million golden parachute may be a record
- Arkansas gynecologist snapped nude photos of patients, police say
- Anthony Weiner on his current sexting habits: ‘None of your business’
- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Miriam Nemetz
Iranians and Iranian-Americans crowded into the room to hear congressmen and lawyers congratulate them on an Iranian resistance group’s recent victory in a U.S. appellate court, which ruled last week that the State Department needed to reconsider its status as a terrorist group.
Ms. Nemetz said such steps were not necessary, but sent a strong statement in favor of the PMOI. The group maintains that since 2001 it has halted all violence against the Iranian government and has cooperated with the U.S. by sharing intelligence on Iran's nuclear program.