- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Miroslav Klose Items
Fresh off a second straight drubbing of the once-mighty Barcelona, Bayern Munich was voted the top team in the Associated Press global soccer poll for the sixth straight week.
Miroslav Klose remembers how Andrea Pirlo broke German hearts with a pass that led to his team's elimination from the 2006 World Cup semifinals at home.
In the second quarterfinal at Euro 2012, Germany plays Greece on Friday. Here's the best of the action and match-day excitement. All times are local to Poland.
DONETSK, Ukraine _ A double bill of German strength and Greek tragedy. Two for the price of one.
Germany scored three second-half goals to reach the European Championship semifinals for a record seventh time Friday after a 4-2 win over Greece.
Germany's most prominent fan will be in the stands for the quarterfinal against Greece at the European Championship.
Germany beat Denmark 2-1 and a Ronaldo-inspired Portugal beat the Netherlands by the same score in the final Group B matches at the European Championship on Sunday. The Germans and Portuguese are now in the last eight.
Germany beat Portugal 1-0 Saturday on the second day at the European Championship. Earlier, Denmark pulled off a shock 1-0 win over the Netherlands. Here is a running account of Saturday's play. All times are local to Poland.
Germany, one of the main favorites to win Euro 2012, plays Cristiano Ronaldo's Portugal. Earlier Saturday, Denmark pulled off a shock 1-0 win over the Netherlands.