- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest Mitch Kupchak Items
Bryant hasn't played this season as he recovers from surgery on his torn Achilles tendon in April. He's the Lakers all-time leading scorer and currently ranks fourth on the NBA's all-time scoring list.
The Los Angeles Lakers have signed All-Star guard Kobe Bryant to a 2-year contract extension.
The Los Angeles Lakers signed Kobe Bryant to a two-year contract extension Monday, securing the fourth-leading scorer in NBA history into his 20th season with the franchise.
Bill Sharman effortlessly straddled both sides of the Celtics-Lakers rivalry, winning championships and making friends from Boston to Los Angeles during a unique basketball career.
It's Peace out for the Los Angeles Lakers.
Dwight Howard never grew comfortable playing with Kobe Bryant and for Mike D'Antoni.
Once a wide-smiling, fun-loving big guy, Dwight Howard lacked that joy in Los Angeles. The Rockets are confident he'll find it again in Houston.
A person familiar with the details says the Houston Rockets have been informed that Dwight Howard will sign with them.
Lakers trainer Gary Vitti thinks Bryant will need six to nine months for recovery from the most serious injury of his 17-year NBA career.