- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Mitch Mcconnell Items
Conservative radio host Mark Levin said those who care about the fate of America's freedoms need to take a dramatic and quick step and outright oust the leadership of the Republican Party at the ballot box.
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell complained Thursday that President Obama has gone AWOL on the border surge crisis by refusing to try to work with Republicans on a bill to solve the problem.
Democratic Senate candidate Alison Lundergan Grimes released a campaign ad Wednesday that uses her party's "war on women" strategy to attack her powerful Republican opponent, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell.
Democrat Alison Lundergan Grimes started running a new television ad on Tuesday in which an unemployed coal minor questions whether Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell is doing all he can to put people back to work.
Sen. Mitch McConnell, Kentucky Republican, predicted victory Monday in his closely watched Senate race against Democrat Alison Lundergan Grimes and acknowledged he has a bit of a target on his back.
Senate Minority Mitch McConnell, Kentucky Republican, said the United States needs to demonstrate that it can secure the southern border before tackling comprehensive immigration reform, and part of that entails detaining unaccompanied minors and sending them back home.
It's been a year since Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell dubbed Harry Reid the nation's worst Senate majority leader in history after adopting, contrary to his word, the "nuclear" option that requires only a simple majority for presidential appointees to be approved by the upper house.
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell pushed back Tuesday at Democrats' claims the GOP is harming women with their support of the Supreme Court's recent birth-control decision by highlighting the less popular aspects of Obamacare as a whole.
After having a few days to look at President Obama's $3.7 billion border-spending request, congressional Republicans are now skeptical, saying the White House is trying to throw money at the problem of illegal immigrant children rather than fixing the policies that are leading to it.