- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Latest Mitch Mcconnell Items
Former President Bill Clinton touched down in Kentucky for his first political campaign stop of the year — to support Democratic Alison Lundergan Grimes' quest to oust Sen. Mitch McConnell from office.
With three months to go before the Kentucky GOP primary, Louisville businessman Matt Bevin and his allies have launched a series of attack ads against Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, casting the five-term incumbent as an unreliable conservative and as an Obama lackey.
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, Kentucky Republican, said Tuesday he sees "no hope" for tax reform happening this year in Congress, blaming Democratic insistence on raising taxes.
Former President Bill Clinton said Tuesday that Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell's opposition to raising the minimum wage is reason enough for Kentuckians to replace the five-term incumbent with Democrat Alison Lundergan Grimes, a longtime Clinton family friend.
The Supreme Court appeared divided on Monday over the sole Obama administration program already in place to limit power plant and factory emissions of gases blamed for global warming.
Bill Clinton, popular in territory unfriendly to President Barack Obama, is reprising his role as a super-surrogate for Democrats battling to keep their Senate majority and win other races. In the long run, Clinton could pick up political chits for his wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton, should she run for president in 2016.
A divided Supreme Court grappled Monday with just how much power Congress intended to give the EPA in the Clean Air Act, in a case that could determine how much of an end run President Obama can do around Capitol Hill as he seeks to impose his own solutions to climate change.
City officials in Louisville have contacted FreedomWorks, which has endorsed McConnell opponent Matt Bevin, asking the group to take down the hundreds of signs posted all over Jefferson County.
Sen. Mitch McConnell's campaign is hitting Matt Bevin with a new statewide radio ad that attacks the Republican challenger's position on the bank bailout.