- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
By John R. Bolton
The president fiddles at his domestic altar while the world burns
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Mitch Rapp
Best-selling author Vince Flynn, who sold more than 15 million books in the U.S. alone, died Wednesday in Minnesota after two years battling prostate cancer, according to his publisher. He was 47.
Best-selling author Vince Flynn is delaying his next Mitch Rapp thriller, "Kill Shot," until February while Flynn battles prostate cancer.