- ‘Game of Thrones’ earns a leading 19 Emmy nods
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel should concede, live to fight another day
- Chelsea Clinton nabs $75K in speaking fees — same as Dick Cheney
- ‘Year of action’ not over: Obama has worked around Congress more than 40 times
- Rick Perry: Obama showed up after Hurricane Sandy, why not the Texas border?
- Alec Baldwin in talks to play Rob Ford-like mayor in new NBC drama
- Chinese hackers sought data on federal employees: report
- League City, Texas, votes 6-2 to ban processing of illegal kids
- Iraq tells U.N. that ‘terrorist groups’ have seized nuclear materials
- Houston dad suspected of shooting his 4 kids surrenders to police
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
Topic - Mitch Talbot
The Cleveland Indians have outrighted starting pitcher Mitch Talbot and outfielder Jerad Head off of their 40-man roster, making both free agents.
Cleveland starter Mitch Talbot has been ejected from the game against the New York Yankees after he hit Alex Rodriguez in the backside with a pitch.
The Indians are down another starter. Carlos Carrasco is headed to the disabled list with a sore right elbow.
The Cleveland Indians have activated right-hander Mitch Talbot from the disabled list to start Saturday's game against the Seattle Mariners.
Indians pitcher Mitch Talbot struck out six consecutive Tampa Bay hitters to match a club record.
While Rodriguez writhed on the ground, Talbot argued with Iassogna, and Cleveland manager Manny Acta came out, too.