- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Topic - Mitchell Englander
Four people were found shot to death, their bodies face down, outside a suburban house, Los Angeles police said Sunday.The bodies of four people who had been shot to death were found face down Sunday outside a suburban Southern California home that apparently served as an unlicensed boarding house, authorities said.
But the neighborhood is in a mostly residential area and does not have a significant crime problem, he said.
"It appears from the nature of things that this was an unlicensed boarding facility," said Mr. Englander, who was at the crime scene Sunday and had spoken earlier with police.