- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Exchanges reveal an ugly American abroad out to bring down conservatives
Topic - Mitchell Froom
The title of Suzanne Vega's new disc, "Tales From the Realm of the Queen of Pentacles," sounds like an unreleased Yes album from around 1977.
"When I was with Mitchell sometimes people felt like he overshadowed me and I said, 'No, I hired him to do exactly those things,'" she said. "I'm the source here - not him. He did what I wanted, thank you very much. It's not his expression, it's mine."